Business Process Management: USI solution architecture is business
process centric. Goal of our solution architecture is to address
- Process must be central to framework, not applications.
- Information flows between different applications must, therefore,
happen in the context of the business process - based on the rules
and workflow defined.
- The system must be flexible enough to incorporate changes to the
integration solution due to changed business processes, in a matter
of days not months
- It should enable process analysts and not programmers to deploy
the integration solution.
- Business managers should be able to monitor business process transactions
as they happen. Bottlenecks and problems can, therefore, be identified
and acted upon pro-actively.
Layered Application Connectivity: Access to applications are done
via application connectors or adapters. Our connectors use a layered
architecture, which abstracts and separates the middleware communications
interface and applications interface. This layered architecture
brings the benefit of reusing expertise and code, that results is
faster and quality solution development.
Communications Middleware: USI solutions are architected
to use any of the market leading middleware products.This allows
flexible, quick time-to-market solutions, which leverage existing
investments in middleware technologies and supports inter-operability
in a heterogenous environment.